Some API requests require some authorisation to either access data or send fund
All APIs that return an error: Unauthorised API access requires you to include the secret key in the header.
- 1.Collection of funds API requests only require the public key. The secret key should not be included in the header.
- 2.Sending of funds API requests require both the public and secret key. The secret key must be included in the header.
Applications keys are what uniquely identifies your merchant account when integrating. Service delivery and issue resolution are all dependent on these keys.
When you create a DusuPay account, you are given two kinds of keys:
- 1.Public Key: This is a unique identifier of your merchant account. It is required to make every API request to the platform
- 2.Secret Key: This is a unique identifier of your merchant account. It is required to make every API request to the platform
If you haven't generated your Application keys already, the button to generate them will display on your account dashboard as soon as you select your merchant account at login.
If you have already generated them:
- 1.Click settings from the side menu of your account.
- 2.Go to API Settings and you will see your public key.
To re-generate your keys, you will need to go to > settings > API Settings under your merchant account > Click the edit(pencil icon) button > Click Generate Button