This allows you to take funds out of your account and can be done as follows. Settlements can be done via bank or crypto.
To request a settlement, make sure you have enough funds on the sub account you want to settle funds from or simply do a sub account transfer to the sub account of the currency you need settled (fx exchanges <at least 3%> may apply).
Once funds are in sub account you may then initiate a Settlement request to one of your bank accounts or crypto accounts on record.
For a bank settlement
- 1.Go to your merchant dashboard
- 2.Then navigate to Bank settlement section,
- 3.Create a bank settlement request by clicking on the "Create a bank settlement request button",
- 4.This will load a form with required fields to be filled.
- 5.Enter in the fields and submit the form for the finance to approve.
Here, you do not require rates from our finance team since its a one to one transfer. A DusuPay Standard settlement charge of 100 USDT normally applies.